1. What time did you get up this morning? Sometimes before 7am, I think
2. Diamonds or pearls? Neither, really... for gemstones, I would go with garnet
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Madagascar 2
4. What is your favorite TV show? Doctor Who, for one...
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Varies... sometimes a muffin, sometimes a breakfast sandwich, sometimes cereal, sometimes a full breakfast... but always with a can of Amp or grape NOS
6. What is your favorite word? Daddy
7. What food do you dislike? coconut, mushrooms, peppers
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Disintegration and The Head on the Door by The Cure
9. What kind of car do you drive? 1994 Nissan Sentra, named Sally
10. Favorite sandwich? Grilled Cheese with meat
11. What characteristics do you despise? Blantant stupidity
12. Favorite item of clothing? Duster, Hi-Tec Magnum boots, fleece pullovers
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? Northern Virginia, always... if we're talking dream vacation, it would be England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales
14. Are you an organized person? In some respects yes, in most others, no
15. Where would you retire to? Anywhere near my family
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Few of them really stand out... my 21st is memorable as I had a Matrices/Linear Algebra exam at 8am... One from a couple of years ago is memorable because I got my SR71 jacket then...
17. What are you going to do when you finish this? Back to work...
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Wherever any one of my readers on LJ is...
19. Person you expect to send it back first? Don't know
20. When is your birthday? 23 Jan 1971
21. Morning person or a night person? More night than morning
22. What is your shoe size? 10 or 10 1/2, depending on the shoe
23. Pets? One kitten, Capt Jack Sparrow, who was a stray when we found him
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? My driveway doesn't need salt for the ice, it needs a napalm strike...
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Disc jockey... then an aerospace engineer
26. How are you today? Tired
27. What is your favorite flower? Not really into flowers
28. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? 14 Feb... Date Night!
30. What was the last thing you ate? Butter rum muffin
31. Do you wish on stars? No...
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be ? Black or silver
33. How is the weather right now? Sunny, cold, icy...
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Colleen
35. Favorite soft drink? Mountain Dew, Coke, Dominion Root Beer
36. Favorite restaurant? Five Guys
37. Hair color? Dirty blond
38. What was your favorite toy as a child? GI Joe and Star Wars
39. Summer or Winter? They both have their neat factors
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Dark chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? Orange or lemon tea, with five sugars
43. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure
44. When was the last time you cried? When Marcus was born... and everything was sort of heading toward a crash...
45. What is under your bed? Don't wanna look, there are monsters under there...
46. What did you do last night? Read Marcus a story, lay down with him for a while, had dinner, watched American Idol and Lie to Me, then bed
48. Salty or sweet? The one after the other
49. How many keys on your key ring? 8
50. How many years at your current job? 2.something
51. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
52. Do you make friends easily? I try
53. How many people will you send this to? My LJ audience
54. How many will respond? don't know
55.What is your fondest memory of the person who sent you this? Colleen -- our wedding, when Marcus was born, when we brought him home, our first concert together, first trip to OC together, first meeting in person, first meeting online